- You are visiting a working farm and a business. You are a guest on the farm. Please respect any rules and signs displayed at the farm.
- Leave your pets at home unless the farm specifies that pets are welcome. Most farms have their own animals.
- Park your vehicle in designated areas only.
- For your own safety, visit only identified areas.
- Please keep an eye on your children to ensure a fun, safe visit.
- Keep closed gates closed and opened gates open.
- Dispose of garbage in receptacles.
- Always wash your hands after touching any animals. Remember farm animals are domesticated, not tamed.
- When visiting a PYO farm, sampling may be allowed, but please do not overindulge in the crops that are available. They are the farmers’ livelihood and he gets paid when he sells them.
Have fun on your adventure in the country.