Code of Ethics
- Grow a substantial portion of commodities offered for sale.
- Offer for sale only merchandise in best quality condition.
- Present well-kept displays, plainly priced and described.
- Sell an honest pack, well filled and meeting the stated grade.
- Use no false or deceptive statements.
- Adhere to the highest standards of honest advertising.
- Build business volume on customer confidence.
- Employ only neat, courteous, and informed sales people.
- Maintain clean and attractive market buildings and grounds.
- Provide ample, safe parking facilities.
- Observe all laws relating to roadside marketing.
- Be an active member of the Ontario Farm Fresh Marketing Association.
A list of all members of the Ontario Farm Fresh Marketing Association is forwarded to the Inspection Branch of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, annually.
Membership in this association may be withdrawn if these qualifications for membership are not maintained.