You may join OFFMA as either as a Full Member or an Business Member. Membership has many benefits.
OFFMA is working for you
- The voice for Ontario on-farm market and agri-tainment operations.
- Ten newsletters a year, filled with marketing tips and OFFMA updates, delivered to your door.
- The OFFMA office responds to consumer phone and e-mail requests.
- The OFFMA office works with various levels of government on Farm Marketing issues.
- Coordination of the Direct Farm Sales Session at the Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Convention.
- Free access to OFFMA classifieds in newsletter and on website.
- Listing in “Harvest Ontario” directory and website including OFFMA-only icons for bakery, activities, mazes, food service, and group functions.
- Reduced rates on enhanced ads in Harvest Ontario.
- Listing on OFFMA’s consumer friendly web site.
Networking and Learning Opportunities
- Reduced rates and members-only workshops and seminars.
- Annual Bus Tour of on-farm marketing & agri-tainment operations.
- Rentals from the Audio & Video Tape Library.
- Annual Product Sale of farm marketing resource materials.
- Free subscription to Fruit & Vegetable Magazine.
- Access to a Marketing Consultant for on-farm visits.
- Participate in the Farmers’ Markets at Nathan Phillips Square and Metro Hall.
- Increase your profile by selling at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair.
- Membership sign program.
- Annual Pot Luck Social and tour of an OFFMA members’ farm.
- Awards Dinner honouring business excellence in our industry.